Pineapple Curls Refresher Mist
Hit refresh and say goodbye to lifeless curls! Our Pineapple Curls Refresher Mist helps reboot tired kinks, curls and coils that need hydration and definition! This silicone-free, lightweight formula, infused with pineapple and vitamin B5, won’t weigh down your lovely curls. The hyaluronic acid and plant oils help add moisture between shampoos. Curls just want to have fun, so set them free.
Ingredients We Love
- Linseed oil: Rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, linseed oil is excellent in helping hydrate hair and sealing in moisture.
- Vitamin B5: Vitamin B5 is more commonly known to help strengthen hair strands, improve manageability, and boost shine. However, it also helps add lift and volume.
- Pineapple: The enzymes in pineapple help restore damaged, brittle and dry hair. In addition, vitamin C helps protect the hair against free-radicals and promotes shinier, softer hair.
- Hyaluronic acid: Known for its moisture-retaining properties, hyaluronic acid helps lock in moisture into the hair shaft and improving the overall fullness of hair.
- For all curly hair types
- Helps add hydration to bring back bouncy curls and control frizz
- Silicone-free formula
- Formulated without silicone, parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil
- Better packaging. This pretty bottle is made with 100% PCR (Post Consumer Recycled) plastic. Give it another life and recycle it again!
Spritz onto curls (wet or dry) then scrunch for reviving and/or coil with fingers to add curl definition.
aqua, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, glyceryl stearate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, linum usitatissimum (linseed) seed oil, sodium hyaluronate, panthenol (vitamin B5), ananas sativus (pineapple) fruit, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit water, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, sodium benzoate, ethylhexylglycerin, parfum*.
*our scent blend with natural and/or essential oilsWe occasionally update formulas to make sure we are as clean and effective as possible. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.