Pore Warrior Overnight Rescue Spot Dots
Attack those spots while you sleep with the new and improved Pore Warrior Overnight Rescue Spot Dots, the ultimate warrior ready to save your skin! Blemishes may be unsightly, but these hydrocolloid blemish protectors, shaped in cute, rainbow hearts, aren't! Infused with tea tree oil, you can take care of spots while you sleep without over-drying skin. Cover your spot to help absorb the secretions coming out and reduce your urge to pick - which helps lower the risk of scarring. They also keep outside bacteria from coming in. The increased quantities and improved performance means you have more warriors to the rescue.
Ingredients We Love
- Hydrocolloid: The hydrocolloid patches are occlusive and water-resistant, to help seal in the spot.
- Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties
- New Improved performance and non-drying formula
- More to love: increasing from 12 count to 30 count
- For all skin types, especially breakout prone skin.
- Helps cover breakouts, so you reduce your urge to pick - lowering the risk of scarring
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS or mineral oil
Step 1: Wash hands before applying dot. Clean your entire face and pat dry.
Step 2: Cover a spot, pressing gently to seal onto skin minimum 6 hours. Make sure it is secure by pressing it down on all sides.
Step 3: In the morning, or after use, lift gently from skin to remove. Do not rip off. Toss the dot in trash and do not reuse.
Step 4: Cleanse and dry the affected area. Apply a daily treatment - such as the Dry It Out Spot Treatment, if needed.
Tip: You want to create as airtight of a seal as possible so that the good ingredients can work their wonders!
Precautions: If the dot irritates your skin, discontinue use. If spot persists, see your dermatologist. Keep out of reach of children. Do not apply on infected and/or open wounds or if already experiencing itching, heat or pain. Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and lips.
hydrocolloid, melaleuca slternifolia (tea tree) leaf oilWe occasionally update formulas to make sure we are as clean and effective as possible. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.