Persian Rose Spray Perfume
The rose, a symbol of love and beauty, was called “the queen of flowers” by the Greek poet, Sappho. In the 9th century, Persian poets, such as Rumi, drew strong connections between the rose and spiritual epiphany.
Our perfumes are micro-batched in our factory in Portland, Oregon, using the best natural grain corn-based alcohol.
Ingredients We Love
- Proprietary perfume blends with natural and essential oils
- Non-GMO corn grain alcohol
- For everyone
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates and propylene glycol
- Made in small batches using non-GMO corn grain alcohol
- Made in the USA with the best globally sourced ingredients
- This pretty bottle is made with glass. Remove the top, recycle it and give it another life.
Spray on your pulse points whenever you want to dream a little dream. Oh, and want to smell amazing.
alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).