Persian Rose Roll-on Perfume
The rose, a symbol of love and beauty, was called “the queen of flowers” by the Greek poet, Sappho. In the 9th century, Persian poets, such as Rumi, drew strong connections between the rose and spiritual epiphany.
Our perfumes are micro-batched in our factory in Portland, Oregon, using the best natural grain corn-based alcohol.
Ingredients We Love
- Proprietary perfume blends with natural and essential oils
- Non-GMO corn grain alcohol
- For everyone
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates and propylene glycol
- Made in small batches using non-GMO corn grain alcohol
- Made in the USA with the best globally sourced ingredients
Apply to your pulse points. Set your intention. Take it in.
alcohol denat. (natural grain), parfum (Pacifica’s own fragrance blend with natural and essential oils), aqua (water).We occasionally update formulas to make sure we are as clean and effective as possible. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.