A sweet blend of mood supporting* vitamin B in a yummy passionfruit flavored gummy. Stress can wreak havoc on your beautiful skin and your outlook. Support your system with a blend of vitamin Bs so you can be your best, most beautiful self.
Ingredients We Love
- Vitamin B
- Formulated with a super combo of B vitamins including Niacinamide
- Natural passionfruit flavor in an easy to chew gummy.
- Non-GMO, formulated without wheat, soy, gluten, animal products, tree nuts and peanuts.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 60 Gummies
Adults 18 and older take 2 gummies.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Store in a cool, dry place.
Precautions: Consult with a doctor/healthcare provider - It's important to talk with your doctor or healthcare provider before starting any new supplement routine. Consult your doctor before taking if you are pregnant or nursing. They'll know you best, and by having your full medical history for context, they can provide the best guidance on whether or not certain ingredients could interfere with medications you may be taking already.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The views and nutritional advice expressed by Pacifica are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have a severe medical condition, see your physician of choice. Individual results may vary.
Vitamin B1(as Thiamine HCI), Vitamin B2 (as Riboflavin), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Vitamin B3 (as Niacinamide), Organic Tapioca Syrup, Organic Cane Sugar, Purified Water, Tri Sodium Citrate, Seaweed Extract, Citric Acid Anhydrous, Natural Flavor.
Allergen information: Formulated without wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, or peanuts.
We occasionally update formulas to make sure we are as clean and effective as possible. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.