Good for: All skin types
Skin situation: Shine/oiliness, dryness
Feels like: Weightless mist
Smells like: Light citrus
Makes skin look: Smooth
Makes skin feel: Hydrated & protected
- Limited-edition Disney's The Little Mermaid design
- Broad spectrum SPF 45 UVA/UVB
- Can be applied throughout the day on top of your makeup
- Helps keep the skin hydrated and nourished
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, silicones or talc
- Free of oxybenzone, octinoxate and PABA
- Made in the USA
- Always 100% vegan & cruelty-free made with compassion for the planet, animals & you
- Vitamin C: Helps to brighten and even out skin tone
- Sea Minerals: Hydrate and condition
Active ingredients: Avobenzone 2.9% Sunscreen, Homosalate 9.8% Sunscreen, Octisalate 4.9% Sunscreen, Octocrylene 9.5% Sunscreen.
Inactive ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Butyloctyl Salicylate, Diheptyl Succinate, Silica Silylate, Coconut Alkanes, Parfum (Natural), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Algae Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum (Seaweed) Extract, Laminaria Digitata (Algae) Extract, Aqua, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Bisabolol, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Ethyl Ferulate.We occasionally update formulas to make sure we are as clean and effective as possible. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients.
Shake well before use. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply after swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Warning: Do not use directly in the eye. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. External use only. Flammable. Do not spray near heat, sparks, sources of ignition, or flames. For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use & ask a doctor if rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
100% PCR bottle