Recharge, reduce, repeat! These high-grade, reusable masks supercharge your skincare by locking in benefits with a vacuum like seal. This next level masking system help to manually smooth out the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles and put your skin on rewind. Can be used with your favorite serum or alone to pull out stubborn 11s or creases with their grippy surface.
Apply a few drops of serum to your skin, pull out lines and place the mask carefully on your skin. Then press down gently, sealing it in place. Leave on for as little time as you’d like or even or sleep in them overnight. Peel them off gently, rinse well with soap and water and let dry before storing in their cute little tin. Take good care of them and they will last for several uses.
- Re-usable lip line masks designed to be paired with your favorite serum or moisturizer
- 100% silicone masks create a vacuum-like seal between your favorite serum and your skin, helping to “seal” in the ingredients and boost hydration
- Perfectly sticky texture also allow you to gently lift and flatten skin, helping to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your lips
- Easy to wash, store and reuse over and over – with proper care, these masks should last several uses
- Comes with breathable tin for easy storage
- Formulated without parabens, phthalates, petroleum, SLS or mineral oil
On clean skin, apply a few drops of your favorite serum to the area to be covered. Be careful to just use a small amount of product. Gently pull skin flat in desired area and apply masks. Add light pressure with your fingers to press them into place. Wait for the desired amount of time (10-20 minutes or overnight if desired!). Remove masks and immediately wash the silicone masks with light soap and water. For best results, let air dry print side down (sticky side up). Return to their tin for storage.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Apply a few drops of preferred serum to the area of your face that coincides with mask of choice.
- Gently pull skin flat in desired area and apply mask, while pressing down gently, sealing mask in place.
- Wear for at least 15 minutes, then peel and reveal smoothed-out lines and wrinkles. Rinse masks with light soap and water, and store in cute little tin.
It will depend on how you care for your mask. We say 10 or more uses but some members of our team have been using their masks longer and some have had them last 8 uses. It is important after each use you cleanse your mask(s) with soap + water; lay them on the sheet and store back in their tin in a cool, dry space. This will give your mask a longer life, keep its stickiness and let your mask(s) live up to their full potential.
Easy! Rinse with light soap and water, and store in our cute little tin.
Great question! What makes our masks reusable is the fact that they can be washed with soap and water, which makes them sticky again. With proper care and gentle use, they can be used over and over.
All you need is a light soap rinse with water, and voila—good as new!
Yes! The objective of the masks is to vacuum-lock the benefits of serum into your skin. We highly recommend using one of our hero serums, depending on the concern you’d like to address. Our Vegan Collagen Complex Serum targets moisture and plumpness; our Glow Baby Booster Serum targets brightness and texture; our Wake Up Beautiful Retinoid Serum targets lines and wrinkles; and our Vegan Ceramide Serum targets sensitive and barrier-compromised skin.
If you have skin that is prone to breakouts, we recommend not wearing these masks overnight. That said, masks can work for oily prone skin with the right serum. Try a niacinamide-forward serum like our Pore Warrior Booster Serum.
Silicones are recyclable, but not likely through your local municipal recycling program. You would have to check your local options. But with proper care, these masks will last through multiple uses.
When the mask loses its stickiness and even washing with light soap and water won’t make it sticky again, then it might be ready to be replaced. But even a light stickiness does the trick so don’t give up your mask too early.