EVERYDAY WE WORK TO REDUCE OUR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT
- Our goal is to have zero product-manufacturing waste in our factory.
- Pacifica recycles and uses post-consumer materials. Our boxes are all 100% recyclable.
- We work to use components that are recyclable.
- We work with suppliers who share in our vision.
- We offset our company travel by purchasing carbon credits.
WHILE OUR FRAGRANCE MATERIALS AND INSPIRATION COMES FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD, WE TRY TO KEEP MUCH OF WHAT WE DO RIGHT HERE AT HOME.
Pacifica manufactures in the U.S.A. This gives us greater control over ingredients, the manufacturing process, product quality and the working conditions of our employees.
Pacifica supports our local economy, working with local box manufacturers and other suppliers. This requires less shipping of goods into our facility, which in turn means less energy use, less green house gas emissions and reduced carbon footprint.
Another reason we believe that supporting local businesses is healthy for our community is the fact that many studies have shown that locally owned businesses are less likely to leave, and are more invested in the community’s future. This means more jobs, better tax revenues and a healthier, more vibrant community for our employees and their children.
Pacifica supports local charities and donates products to local women’s shelters. Studies show that working with local charities can have an immediate positive effect on a local community.