A lot of thought is put into creating the right look for a starlet. This month Allan Allendaño (MUA to the stars) and Brook Harvey Taylor (Pacifica Founder) created a stellar look for actress, singer and dancer Zendaya to wear as she hosted the Radio Disney Music Awards in Los Angeles, California. We love the freshness of this natural look! Here’s how to get this day-to-night look in 10 easy steps.
What Inspired Zendaya’s Look:
Zendaya was the host of this year’s Radio Disney Awards show – which means many wardrobe and hair changes without lots of time in between. To work with her ever-changing wardrobe, we came up with a beautiful bronze look that makes her eyes pop and a neutral lip that works with an assortment of outfits. To get this look, we started with eyes before moving on to skin correction and highlighting, lips, and finally body.
1. Start by applying Transcendent Concentrated Concealer in Natural on the eyelids. This will help prevent eyeshadows from creasing. It will also stick to the skin and make the color more vibrant.
2. For the lid color, use the Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette . Start with Neptune shadow in the center of the eyelid as a base. Then apply Coral to the inner corners of her eyes.
3. Next, mix Treasure with Sandalwood and place into the outer corner of her eyes and into the crease. Blend the crease further by using Flushed blush to diffuse the darkness. Smoke out the bottom of the eyes with Sandalwood.
4. Highlight under the brow bone, using the Glow shadow.
5. Before applying a bunch of individual lashes, give your own lashes a great base with two coats of Stellar Gaze Mascara in Supernova on the top lash and one coat on the bottom lash.
6. We used Ultra CC Cream Radiant Foundation in Natural/Medium on Zendaya's complexion and then highlighted her face and under her eyes with Dreamlit Under Eye Brightener in Bare to really showcase the eyeshadows and to give dimension and radiance to her face.
7. For areas that needed more coverage (I.e. The sides of the nostrils, etc.) use Transcendent Concentrated Concealer in Natural for light yet effective coverage.
8. For deeper cheek bones and to give a sun kissed look, mix the two cheek shades (Flushed and Bronzed) in the Solar Complete Color Mineral Palette and dust it on the apples of your cheeks and the outer edges of the face including the temples, cheekbones and jawline.
9. Use Devocean Natural Lipstick in Rebel Sol on top of a nude lip liner and then finish off with a dab of Enlightened Gloss in Opal in the center for dimension. Body:
10. Use Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter and then highlight your arms and décolletage by mixing all three shades in the Radiant Shimmer Coconut Multiples palette and brushing on with a kabuki brush.
Now it’s time to rock your natural beauty!!
Love your look? Share a picture with us on Instagram ! Use hashtag #PacificaBeauty